Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Creative Team Kat and Elphie.

Image- Elphie.

Hi lovelies, well its my turn for the inspiration post today and I have made a vintage feel box frame as my project.
I have used the gorgeous 'Elphie' I have used the rubber stamp version of this image as I decided I wanted to paint in in sepia colours using distress inks. The whole image is painted with vintage photo. This is my first attempt at doing sepia, I do love painting with distress inks I find it so relaxing. I have put the picture in a box frame and decorated it with tones of cream roses and flowers, added in a vintage key as decoration. The gold leaves are a pulled apart christmas decoration.
Have a lovely week xx
Hugs
Kat





3 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin