Saturday, December 14, 2013

Noel with Silvie....

Image- Noel.
Hello friends
, Silvie here with some Saturated Canary inspiration for you. 
My card today features one of the older images - 'NOEL'. She's colored with Copics. I just love this little cutie - have had her for quite a while and never got a change to print and color her!! What a shame! I recently purchased the Victorian Carolers die by Tim Holtz and thought they would be just perfect with this image. I know the colors are not very traditional for Christmas/Winter but I just love lilac/pink and cream combo, so I wouldn't have it any other way
Hope you are inspired by my card. If you need more details, just pop over to my blog. Have an awesome weekend lovelies and THANK YOU for stopping by today!
Big Hugs Silvie xxxxx

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, wow, wow. Another amazing creation from this super talented lady. Your attention to detail and amazing colour use is just awesome. Thanks for keeping me inspired.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin