Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Confetti Kisses

Hi everyone how are you all? Vicky here today to show you a card I made with another of the latest new releases.........these are all so darn gorgeous........but then ALL of Krista's images are gorgeous!!!!
Ok so the image I'm using today is 'Confetti Kisses'.
Isn't she fabulous. 

I decided to keep it all soft so coloured her with my distress markers. The sentiment is Little Darlings 'Friendship Sentiments' I love their sentiment stamps. 
I added glitter to all the love hearts although its hard to tell in the piccies :0(

For any more info pop on over to my blog here.
Take care & enjoy your day & hope the sun is shining bright for you ;0)
Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

2 comments:

  1. So beautiful is your image and all of the lovely details added Vicky completes your card to pefection xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin